The Original Wheated Bourbon Whiskey features an exceptionally smooth taste, substituting wheat for rye grain. Bottled at 90 proof, this bourbon stands out with its burnt orange color. Its softer flavor notes make this bourbon great for sipping or making cocktails.
Made in Kentucky, Enjoyed Worldwide
A sweet nose with a presence of caramel. Tasting notes of honey, butterscotch, and a soft woodiness. It's smooth, delicate and calm. Features a smooth finish with a sweet honeysuckle flair.
Wine Enthusiast rating: 90
"Replacing the rye grain in our recipe with wheat provides for an exceptionally smooth taste. W. L. Weller is a truly outstanding buy." -Wine Enthusiast Magazine
A wheated bourbon with a full-bodied flavor and a balanced palette. Old Weller Antique is bottled at 107 proof, offering a complex taste and bold finish. It’s certainly a recognizable member of the Weller label, with its own unique characteristics to compliment the high proof.
Sweet and unusual floral notes and coupled with vanilla. The taste is very well balanced with sweet fruit notes, strong vanilla undertone and sharp spicy tones, with a cinnamon finish.
Wine Enthusiast rating: 88
"A very well crafted whiskey."
As part of the wheated bourbon family, this twelve year old W.L. Weller is aged far longer than most wheated bourbons. This offering is a smooth, easy-going and balanced offering with a beautiful deep bronze color.
Aromas of lanolin, almond, creamed corn and toasty vanilla. The mid-palate flavor is heavily wheated, layered and moderately sweet. Long, oaky, and intensely smooth finish.
- 2005 Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2005 Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge
- 2004 Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge
- 2003 Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2003 Gold Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- 2003 Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- 2003 Bronze Medal - International Spirits Challenge
- 2002 Gold Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- 2002 Gold Medal - International Spirits Challenge
- 2001 Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
–Jim Murray's Whisky Bible
“The deep bronze color beautifully reflects the light…high-spirited, lusciously toasty, and animated bouquet that has top-notch Bourbon written all over it; dry, complex, and toasty palate.”
-Paul Pacult's Spirit Journal